Top 10 don’t on leaving your dog alone
This is our top 10 situations when dogs were left alone at the house and something bad happened. Don’t worry, they’re fine. I guess.
When the cat’s away, mice will play. You may have heard this one. But there’s a new one: when the owner’s away, dogs will … betray. Does it sound weird? Unfortunately, bad things happened while owners were away. Some dogs had some major break downs, or maybe they just expressed their feelings. I’m not sure what happened to them after they got busted, but here’s how it looked like:
10. Don’t let your dog starve
9. Don’t let your dog read while you’re away
8. Don’t let him eat too many carbs
7. Don’t forget to take him out before you leave
6. Don’t lock him in the kitchen
5. Don’t let him use your pillows
4. Don’t leave him alone with his best friend
3. Don’t let them throw a party
2. Don’t abandon him
1. And our favorite: don’t leave him alone with no toys!
Well, it may look horrible. But we love them anyway 🙂 We hope you enjoyed our top 10 list. Do you have a dog that occasionally destroys your house? We’d love to see that! Show us in the comments below!